An Update from your Home Service Team
The safety of our clients and employees is our top priority, and as an essential service we are prepared to serve you.
We know it’s an uncertain time for you and it is for us, too.During this next three weeks we are offering free air quality control diagnostic. $49.00 OFF ON ALL Duct Cleaning,$115.00off Duct Sealing and $35.00 off all air scrubbers .Now more than ever, it’s important for the health of your family to get Duct work cleaned, sealed and air scrubbers installed.
Having said that, we also understand that you may be concerned about letting anyone into your home at this time. We want you to know that we will be there for you if you need any of our services that you will be safe and protected as we follow strict protocol to keep both you and our team of comfort consultants and technicians safe- so you don’t have to sacrifice your comfort.
In times of public health concern, such as with the coronavirus (COVID-19), we remain committed to performing this critical role for our customers. In order to maintain a safe environment for both customers and employees, will be enacting the following measures:
- Enhanced Cleanliness Protocols: Employees will be increasing the frequency of sanitation of any shared or on-the-job equipment and vehicles, as well as wearing new gloves at each job site, and wiping down all surfaces at the work site before and after work is performed, as needed.
- Practice Social Distancing: Employees will attempt to avoid direct contact with others (ex. handshakes, hugs, high-fives, etc.) and to stay approximately six feet from the nearest person while working, as well as avoid gatherings in any common areas or large groups.
- Personal Hygiene Preparedness: As needed, employees will be equipped with personal protective equipment, such as masks and gloves, as well as hand sanitizers and disinfectant wipes. Additionally, employees will follow a hand washing schedule for the protection of customers and employees.
- Keeping Employees Informed: We are closely following guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and passing along updates to our technicians. The whole team have been informed on identifying the potential signs and symptoms of the coronavirus.
We are committed to keeping our community safe. So, when you contact us, please share any health concerns. We want to ensure you get the service you need, while keeping everyone safe.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer care representatives at 408..268-5015
- We will plan in advance with you about how you wish us to enter your home while guaranteeing the current recommendations on distancing.
- We will discuss any repairs and recommendations with you at a safe distance or over the phone.
- We will mail or email you all documents related to the service repair, estimate or installation.
- We know how important it is to be comfortable in your home. You can count your electricians and HVAC professionals to do everything in our power to provide that for you – with confidence.
- We are also committ3ed to help our elderly clients further. If you need assistance in picking up any prepaid emergency items or medications, our technicians can help do that on their way to your home.
Tell us what you need or send your ideas on how we can better serve you or our community.
We’ll get through this together.
The Entire Team At Pacific Coast
il description about your listing
Get In Touch
- Monday Open all day
- Tuesday Open all day
- Wednesday Open all day
- Thursday Open all day
- Friday Open all day
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day